The naming of this page is incorrect as it should have the English name with the /es suffix, but as it seems not to hold any sensible comments other than translations I would opt to mark this for deletion. - Cactus 14:46, 22 November 2007 (MST)
- This page is for help spanish people only. How I can help spanish readers if I naming titles in english language? This pages never exist in other language, because is for spanish. Can you advise me?
- I think the choices are:
- Naming the page in english plus suffix (not usesful for spanish readers, and not usesful for english readers)
- Naming the page in spanish only without prefix, because this page is not a translation
- Tell me what I do
- --Normando Hall 21:48, 22 November 2007 (MST)
- Ok, I have fixed.--Normando Hall 05:46, 23 November 2007 (MST)
- IMHO the idea is to translate and not to generate other content in other languages as I consider the main language to be English. Perhaps (as I do not have enough language of Spanish) the code fits in to the Help:Contents namespace in a translated page as all help should be located there. - Cactus 08:10, 23 November 2007 (MST).
Cactus. I have created these pages because I can't edit post in the forum past 7 days. I the spanish forums, I have created some tips and helps (for example, help foe registration method in the wiki, and so on). Then, when the polici in the forums is to not edit post psat seven days, and you say me about to use the wiky for these type of content, then I have create this content. Of course, this is not a translation, it is only a spanish guide.
Now, in this situation, how can help spanish people if I can't create a new and only spanish content in the wiki? --Normando Hall 08:47, 23 November 2007 (MST)
- I can not judge the content of your pages as I only speek a little Spanish, but my guess most of what you are writing could be found in the Help pages of either this site or the Mediawiki website itself. - Cactus 03:32, 25 November 2007 (MST)