Oats for SME Server 7.x
OATS: Online Automated Timecard System. A multi-user online timecard system written in PHP/MySQL. It allows users to input their hours and then print their hours out at the end of the time period (in PDF/HTML/Text format). It also has support for creating a template if the user works the same hours every week. After submitting his/her timecard, the user can start a new timecard, and the old one is archived.
The data is all stored in MySQL, and O.A.T.S. has support for three authentication methods: database, imap, and pop3.
OATS has a well-developed administration center to make it easy to log in as another user, clean out tables, and update the FAQ.
Install with the following command and it will install all of the required packages for you.
yum --enablerepo=smecontribs install oats smeserver-oats
From 'dag' repo: yum --enablerepo=dag install html2ps Base repo will have to be enabled for ImageMagic-perl
- html2ps - which will pull in dependency:
From the default ('base' and 'updates') repos: yum install ghostscript
- ghostscript - which will pull in several dependancies:
Login to your new interface @ http://yourdomain.com/oats
username: 'admin' password: 'admin'
Oats configuration is a templated file /opt/oats/config/defaults.php
[root@jensen-server defaults.php]# pwd /etc/e-smith/templates/opt/oats/config/defaults.php [root@jensen-server defaults.php]# ls 10config-colors 30config-options1 55config-administrators 70config-db_options template-end 20config-dates 50config-print_options 60config-auth_options template-begin
Edit one of these to your needs then:
Common Config Changes
- Output of the timecard: pdf, html, or text found in template fragment 50config-print_options
- Colors: all colors are listed in the template fragment 10config-colors
- Administrators: users with admin access are added to the array (comma separated in single quotes) in template fragment 55config-admministrators
- Authorization: DB is default, IMAP and POP3 are the other options found in template fragment 60config-auth_options